1 Affiliation : Applied Science Department, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq
Email : email@example.com
2 Affiliation : Applied Science Department, University of Technology, Baghdad, Iraq
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
In this work, wavelets are used in the analysis of medical images, where the efficiency of mathematics in this field has been proven because the basis of the proposed wavelets in this work is newly constructed mathematical equations, and through the MATLAB program, many programs have been designed to be ready for use in the field of image analysis and study. Physical samples were selected that were compressed using the proposed wavelets, and good results were obtained that prove the efficiency of the method used.
1. Andreas Savakis and Richard Carbone, 'Discrete Wavelet Transform Core for Image Processing Application' SPIE, Vol 5671, 142-151, (2005) .
2. B.R. Ambedkar & Sangeeta Arora 'Numerical Solution of Wave Equation Using Haar Wavelet', International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics (IJPAM), VOL (98), NO (4), PP 457-469, (2015).
3. B. Satyanarayan, Y. Pragathi Kumar, Asma Abdulelah, 'Laguerre Wavelet and its Programming' , International Journal of Mathematics Trends and Technology (IJMTT), VOL(49), NO(2), 129-137), (2017).
4. B. Satyanarayan, Asma Abdulelah 'Mathematical Aspects of Laguerre Wavelets Transformation', Annals of Pure and Applied Mathematics, (APAM), VOL(16), NO(1), PP(53-61), (2018).
5. Debayan Goswami, 'A Discrete Wavelet Transform based Cryptographic algorithm', International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security (IJCSNS), Vol,11,No4,(2011)
6. Dipalee Gupta, Siddhartha Choubey 'Discrete Wavelet Transform for Image Processing', International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, (IJETAE), VOL(4), PP(598-602), (2015).
7. Juanli HU, Jiabin Deng, 'Image Compression Based on Improved FFT Algorithm'Journal of Networks, VOL(6), NO(7), PP(1041-1048), (2011).
8. Kamrul Hasan, Koichi Harada, 'Haar Wavelet Based Approach for Image Compression and Quality Assessment of Compressed Image', International Journal of Applied Mathematics (IJAM), VOL(36), NO(1), PP(1-8), (2007).
9. Lenka Kormanikora, 'Shape Design and Analysis of Adaptive Structures', Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (ELSEVIER), VOL(190), PP(7-14), (2017).
10. Michael Berry, 'An Introduction to Wavelet Analysis', AMERICAN MATHEMATICAL SOCIETY, VOL(40), NO(3), PP(421-427), (2003).
11. Mridul Kumar, Gunjan Mathur, 'Image Compression Using DFT Through Fast Fourier Transform Technique', International Journal of Emerging Trends And Technology In Computer Science (IJETTCS), VOL(1), PP(129-133), (2012).
12. Michel Misiti, Y.Ves Misiti, 'Wavelets and Their Applications', Published by Hermes Science/ LAVOISER, (2003).
13. Muhammad Asad Iqbal & Umer Saeed, 'Modified Laguerre Wavelets Method for Delay Differentail Equations of Fractional- Order', (Science Direct), VOL(2), PP(50-54), (2015).
14. Prabhjotot kour, 'Image Processing Using Discrete Wavelet Transform', International Journal of Electronics and Communication (IIJEC), VOL(3), NO(1), (2015).
15. Sanjeev Kumar, Varun Sood, 'Quality Assessment of Colour Image Compression Using Haar Wavelet Transform', International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT), VOL(3), NO(3), (2012).
16. Trevor.C. Bailey, 'Signal Detection in Underwater Sound Using Wavelets', Journal of the Amerirican Statistican Statistical Association, Vol. 93, No. 441. 73-83. (1998).